The building with the 2 facades. Right in the beautiful centre of Baambrugge located (just below Amsterdam) stately and large monument (former doctor's house / pharmacy, barber shop and bicycle shop) from the 19th century.
What a space, what a possibilities, what a lovely garden with private mooring on the river 'De Angstel'. The garage, within walking distance, is for sale separately. After 41 years of living pleasure, the property is ready for a major modernisation.
Living: approx. 267 m²
Other indoors: approx. 4 m² (storage ground floor and attic)
Plot size: approx 265 m² excl. garage
Entrance and hallway in the middle of the property. To the right is the nice study or playroom, behind it the spacious utility room with connections for washer/dryer and behind it the kitchen with a back door to the garden. Left of the hall the large living room with ornamental ceiling and 2x doors to the garden. Access to the basement (approx. 16m2) and the toilet.
The current layout is 'different than usual' i.e.: 2nd living room (a landing with a large bedroom is easy to realise), further 3 rooms of which 1 is in use as a closet room. There is also a bathroom.
Staircase to the large top floor consisting of a spacious landing with many closets (can be converted into a bedroom), 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. On this floor is also the central heating boiler (built in 2020).
There is a large attic above the closet room on the 1st floor.
The large garden is adjacent to the river Angstel. The quay is long enough for a nice boat. Swimming or perhaps ever skating behind your own house? You can do that here. Make beautiful boat trips to Vinkeveen or De Vecht, Abcoude, Ouderkerk and on to Amsterdam or 'the other way around' to Vinkeveen. Really beautiful!
* The area is officially measured according to BBMI (Branch Broad Measurement Instruction, derivative of NEN 2580)
* Handling notary office: Lubbers and Dijk notaries
* Garage at 4 minutes walking distance. No electricity. Price: € 45.000, - (transfer tax 8%)
* There is an 'Old age clause' and a 'Non-self occupation clause' applicable. It concerns an inheritance
* The quay along the Angstel will be renewed and raised at the end of 2022/beginning of 2023 by Waterschap Amstel Gooi en Vecht
- We ask you to limit the number of visitors
- We ask you to keep an appropriate distance from the estate agent and any other visitors
- If you or your housemates have had (symptoms of) Corona in the past week or are experiencing symptoms of it, we urge you to call off the appointment
Thank you for your cooperation
Baambrugge is located just below Amsterdam (15 minutes by car without traffic). The AMC is easily accessible by bicycle, and the train station of Abcoude with excellent connections to such Amsterdam and Utrecht. There are also bus connections to Amsterdam and Utrecht available. Baambrugge is a quiet and very child friendly village where you can leave the back door open sometimes (own risk!). There is a primary school, an active tennis club and a sports club that provides various sports for young and old. Parking is of course 'free' and can be done in front of the door.
There is a supermarket for daily shopping, a cafeteria, a pizzeria (take-away) and not to forget the eatery De Punt with a sun-drenched terrace overlooking 'The Angstel' and the meadows.
The Vinkeveense lakes and its fine beaches are situated at 10 minutes by bike.